Saturday, February 5, 2011

best friend.



No one makes me laugh as much as she does.



No one surprises me as consistently.



No one knows me better.



No one has experienced as much with me.



No one has my back like her.



No one knows as many embarrassing stories about me.



No one else played a part in as many adventures with me.


No one's bed is a better place to wake up.

 

 No one is as beautiful to me.


No one's brain is as similar to mine.


No one means as much to me.



No one can replace her.






I've been through some really tough times in my life, and for some of them, I didn't have her by my side. That was really hard. But what matters is she's here now, even though I keep leaving her for Europe. I know she understands. My heart hurts sometimes I miss her so much.


"You'll always make me feel best when I'm feelin' blue, you'll always smile upon me and I smile upon you, too." 
<3 Forever. <3







2 comments:

  1. i seriously cant see what im tryping because tears are flowing forth from mine eyes. i miss you so much kirst. its unreal. it induces chest pain. (abe says hey)

    ReplyDelete