Sunday, February 6, 2011

This morning in Leipzig.

That's about what I remember from last night.



















British Music Club. Also red lipstick club. But Elli isn't a member (yet.)


Despite the fact that I dragged my still-drunken self out of bed really early for brunch plans with the lovely Marina that unfortunately fell through, I'm having a really nice morning. I woke up at about 10, slipped out of my '2nd apartment' in Connewitz and hopped on der Linie 9. Wound up at Eco Cafe around 10.45, and to my surprise, it was closed. Marina was nowhere to be seen, so I waited around to see if she'd show up. She didn't (as far as I know. I left at 11.) But the plus side is, I was up, out of bed, walking, and taking photos. Which are all good things. Here's what I saw.


Good morning Connewitz.


Keep the REWE flag flying.

Parkschein Automat. Heir Parkschein lösen.




Want. It. 

 












Sometimes I feel like a plastic bag.


 
This reminded me of the Eiffel Tower. 

Waiting for the 4.

Augustusplatz in the distance.

(free?) radicals.




I dunno what that means.

2 comments: