Friday, November 12, 2010

Cool Stuff that's Happened in the Past Two Days


  • Found a Polaroid photo on the ground, half buried in some wet leaves, while walking home from the Ausländerbehörde yesterday. Some (but not most) of you will know that I was obsessed with Polaroids for some time. Found Polaroids are something of a Holy Grail.
A found Polaroid of someone's bathroom...
  • Met a cute English farmer yesterday at a dance party night here in Leipzig. He was completely uninterested in me, but whatever. 
  • Thrifting today; found a brown leather jacket (finally!) for FIVE EUROS! only! It's not exactly the style I was looking for but it will do. It's pretty tough-looking.
my new coat!
  • Other thrifted things- 2 books, one a children's book, the other a travel book of Prague written in (I think?) Czech. Both have outstanding illustrations. 







Procházky Prahou







Procházky Prahou

Das Mädchen Heika







Das Mädchen Heika







Das Mädchen Heika
  • I bleached my own hair for the first time since high school, and it came out really nice! A very snowy white-blond. My favorite. 
blondierung

  • I found out how to properly use my washing machine so I now have ACTUALLY clean clothes. Endlich
  • Just booked a return to Berlin for next weekend (BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE is playing!) for nur €39! So. Rad.

1 comment: