Monday, November 29, 2010

Leipzig Schnee

The snow started before I woke up this morning and it hasn't stopped yet. Early on I made an attempt to go in to the city for class, but after freezing at the Straßenbahnhaltestelle (tram stop) for over a half hour I decided to give up and go back inside to curl up with a cup of coffee and a Mad Men marathon. At about 2pm the impetus came to get myself out of bed in the form of a sick friend who asked me to deliver some medicine to her. It was easy to get motivated when I knew there was something useful I could do for a friend, so I changed out of my comfy sweats once again and made sure to bring my camera along to capture some of the ongoing snowstorm.









Now I'm back home, again snug in my bed and ready to resume the Mad Men marathon. Well, that is, just as soon as I get back into those sweatpants...

No comments:

Post a Comment